Saturday, October 22, 2016

Mine Father Creator of My Life

Thou Universal Father dwelling as the very First Creative Center and Divine Source .. and who has come to dwell in the human mind and heart ...

I give you all my acknowledgement and recognition .. all power and glory are thine .. you are my Life and Existence. You have given to Me all power in the heavens and upon the earth to foster progression into your light and life and for thine children.

All appreciation and acceptance .. awareness and allegiance I give to you now. My attention and all-consuming love are focused upon you. Ever do ye remain resident within my heart body and mind. Always am I immersed within thine Holy Body. Ever am I within thee and are you within me. We are inseparably one power and presence.

My loyalty is upon thee Father...

Michael Of Nebadon
Michael Of Nebadon Foundation

Featured Post

The Mission of Salvington

Mission of Salvington The Colleges of the Planetary Civilization is the School of the Planetary Prince upon the earth. Salvington has a mi...